Thursday, August 20, 2009

minature sandboxes

One evening I was with my mom and we went into this specialty toy store, and right in the front display they had little miniature sand boxes. I actually said out loud to my mom, "who would pay money for sand". Well...I was quickly proven wrong because what was the toy that my daughter couldn't peel herself away from - the miniature sandboxes.
When I came across these cute little sandboxes at Dollar Store Crafts I had to share them with everyone because I can promise you that your kids will love them.

2 comments:

  1. If you go to a garments store, you can even find several different kinds of embroidery patches that anyone can attach to their own clothes as a fashion accessory. check this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first question is a direct cost comparison. In this regard, the patch generally wins hands down. As we manufacture almost all of our patches using the most modern equipment available, we are able to completely assemble the finest quality patch at a mere fraction of the cost of directly embroidering onto a garment. website

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin