Thursday, December 3, 2009

mustache on a stick

Want to make a kid laugh? Walk into their room holding a "mustache on a stick" up to your lip and I guarantee you will get lots of giggles. Then they will want it so that they can "try the mustache" for themselves.
All that I did was draw a template in the shape of a mustache. Pin the template to a piece of felt and cut around template. Then cut out another mustache using your template. Hot glue gun the two felt mustaches together. This gives the felt sturdiness. Now, attach your felt mustache to a popsicle stick using your hot glue gun...and...instant giggles!

5 comments:

  1. I am going to make a bunch of these to put in some grab bags I am making for a family reunion. I think I will make silly colors too (because that is what I have on hand). Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I did the same thing, but with cookies:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this -- and the cute pictures!! Thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came by way of Tip Junkie and fell in love with mustache mania!! And I think I want to do these in a multitude of colors for an upcoming party! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin